Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I.P. Certified Internet Monkey

I have a good job. My job allows me to sit around in my underpants, or sweatpants if its chilly, most of the day. Am I a male model you ask? No nothing like that, I work from home on the internet. I know, you wonder how someone like me could get such a glamorous high profile position. It was simple. My uncle is the boss.

And nopw a public service announcement from the Vehicle Donation Processing Center, Inc. my esteemed employer.

Car Donation is a fast and easy way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle. I encourance anybody who has a complete shitbox to get rid of it by giving it away to a charity. Charity car donation really is a pretty good thing for both you and the charity. Preferably a charity found listed on this web site. Donate a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home