Monday, November 22, 2004

Crazy Stuff

So I was driving home the other day on Aurora and these two cops pass me. I, being afraid of the police due to my Garfield education and casual appreciation of gangsta rap, slowed to the speed limit and proceeded cautiously on my way. I then came to the middle of the Aurora bridge and one of the two cops suddenly pulled his car across two lanes of traffic and started motioning people to go around. I as one of the first cars there quickly maneuvered around this obstruction, and tried to see what the problem was.
There was a man standing outside the guard rail of the bridge about twenty yards from the two cop cars, and one of the two cops was approaching him very carefully. I didn't wait and see what happened, although I didn't hear anything on the news about a jumper. It was kinda scary though. I was also quite glad I reached that point when I did because the cop blocked two of three lanes on aurora and it would have been a hell of a traffic jam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home