Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Outsourcing

I don't mind having to call India because my fucking brand new computer doesn't work, but the fact that then the Indian people I'm talking to say its my fault that the phone connection isn't good kind of cheeses me off. I wasn't even using my cell phone.

A note on my previous outsourcing comments: I take it back, I fucking hate talking to India. Not because Indians are bad people, but they don't hire the brightest Indians to answer the phone, and I hate all stupid people regardless of race, creed, nationality (I hate republicans regardless of intelligence so I guess I cant say political orientation here). Every time I called Dell in the last two days I had to give the operator the same spiel about how I have a Dimension XPS (Its the size of a goddamn fridge) and they have to transfer me, but every time they want to take all my info before figuring that out on their own. Now this wouldn't be so bad if then that info wasnt asked for again, but then the next fucker I talk to also asks for it and by then I'm as irate as all hell (people call me irate sometime, why I couldn't say). The additional problem with talking to India in all this is that if my call goes over the Pacific and is then forwarded back it cuts me off, so I have to pray to get one of the butt-wipes in Texas the first time. I swear if Gateways weren't such huge steaming piles of shit I would buy one.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger yoshjosh said...

You would be angry too if your name was Ravindra and you had to go by "Charlie."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home